Big Boss Kamado MASTER offers the better cooking experience in a charcoal grill. Upgraded components and materials allows you to have more fun! Real fire the taste and fire up your outdoor parties!
Big Boss Kamado MASTER in diamond pattern, fiber glass gasket, cast iron adjustable top vent, bamboo handles and side shelves. Comes with a full set upgraded divide and conquer cooking system includes 2 pcs of half moon ceramic stone, 1 pc of half moon cast iron plate, 1 pc of cast iron grill, 1 pc of full sized stainless steel grill, 1 pc of wok fire ring and a dual level hanger. A Kick ash basket for catching the charcoal in the bottom of the grill. Tools includes an ash tool and a grill lifter. A weather proofed protection cover is also included. So now, you have all you will need for a charcoal grill with our Big Boss Kamado MASTER!
With a 21 inch Big Boss Kamado MASTER you can cook:
20 pound turkey, 16 burgers, 8 whole chickens, 8 steaks or 8 racks of ribs vertically
With a 23 inch Big Boss Kamado MASTER you can cook:
20 pound turkey, 20 burgers, 8 whole chickens, 10 steaks or 10 racks of ribs vertically
With a 25 inch Big Boss Kamado MASTER you can cook:
20 pound turkey, 24 burgers, 11 whole chickens, 12 steaks or 12 racks of ribs vertically
1. Upgraded version of divide & conquer cooking system (a half moon cast iron grill & a half moon cast iron plate).
2. Pieces of half moon ceramic plates, charcoal basket, weatherproof protection cover.
1. Use a stainless steel cleaning brush gives the grill grate a thoroughly clean until all burning pieces are removed, then put a layer of cooking oil on the grill grate.
2. Close the lid then wait until the grill cooled down.
3. Keep all the leftover charcoal and ash inside the grill. (It absorbs the moist for the grill)
4. Cover it up with a protection cover.
Until next BBQ cooking
1. Put sufficient charcoal inside the grill, fire it up and close the lid (keep the vent open to allow air throw) for 10 minutes or so...
2. Open the lid, use a stainless steel cleaning brush gives the grill grate a thoroughly clean again,
3. Lastly, put a layer of cooking oil on the grill grate, off you go to cook!
Its not necessary to clean the charcoal every time your cook, but to keep it in good air-throw condition.
我們會使用 cookie 分析網站流量，並為您最佳化網站的使用體驗。您接受我們使用 cookie，即表示您的資料會和其他使用者的資料進行整合。